Classic Paperbacks 1000 Piece Puzzle
"Any bibliophile will love this 1000-piece puzzle, which features illustrated editions of classic 20th-century books (Rebel Without a Cause, A Clockwork Orange, etc.)." —Mental Floss
Piece together this colorful illustrated collection of vintage paperback book covers. Classic Paperbacks 1000-Piece Puzzle features artist Richard Baker's incredible paintings of beloved works of fiction, nonfiction, and poetry, including works by Emily Dickinson, Richard Wright, Sandra Cisneros, and Susan Sontag, among other literary luminaries.
Each book cover in this jigsaw puzzle captures the signs of wear that all bibliophiles can appreciate from their own most-loved reads. The perfect gift for book lovers and collectors everywhere.
- 1000 PIECE PUZZLE: A fun challenge, this puzzle features iconic books from across the literary canon and a mix of genres (poetry, memoir, fiction and nonfiction).
- UNIQUE ART AND VINTAGE FEEL: The artist, Richard Baker, paints paperback editions from the 1960s and ‘70s, faithfully portraying not only the original front cover details, but also signs of its passage through time – creases, worn bindings, and all.
- GREAT GIFT: Bibliophiles, literary lovers and art history enthusiasts alike will enjoy assembling this puzzle.
- PUZZLE DIMENSIONS: The completed puzzle measures 25 x 20”.
- ILLUSTRATED BY ARTIST RICHARD BAKER: Painter Richard Baker works within the genre of still life while incorporating landscape and portraiture in non-traditional ways. With palpable nostalgia for the pre-ebook era, he depicts paperback editions from the 1960s and '70s, faithfully portraying not only the front cover's original details, but also signs of its passage through time—creases, worn bindings, and all.