Made in Spain
A Shopper's Guide to Artisans and Their Crafts by Region
Orders are processed and shipped within 2–3 business days of receipt. For example, if you place an order on Tuesday, it may not ship until Thursday or Friday.
- Est. arrival in 7–10 business days
- $4.99 for all orders up to $39.99.
If your order amount is $40 or more (after any discounts and before tax), your ground shipping is free.
No express shipping is available.
We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
We are a U.S. based publisher and only offer shipping within the United States at this time. For international orders outside of the U.S., our books and products can be found online at your favorite major book retailer. Please see our international distributors page for additional information on where you can purchase our books and products locally.
We do not offer returns. Please contact our customer service team at Hello@chroniclebooks.com if there are any issues with your order.
A distinctive, sumptuous, and informative guide to the craftspeople and artisans of Spain, with a focus on ceramics, jewelry, leather goods, clothing, textiles, and shoes.
A celebration of artisanal craft, Made in Spain pulls back the veil on independent craftspeople and handmade artisans throughout Spain. From jewelers to furniture makers, textiles to footwear, this unique guide takes us on a bountiful journey, exploring each craft and maker in depth.
Turn these gorgeous pages to learn more about some of Spain's well-known and hidden-gem art and artisans, including:
- Dazzling Huguet tiles handmade since 1933
- Fashion designer and multi-disciplinary textile artist Adriana Meunié
- Capas Sese–a, designer of high-fashion capes for women and men
- Carmina Shoemakers, family manufacturers on the island of Mallorca since 1866
- Helena Rohner's handmade jewelry inspired by nature
- José Ramírez, carrying on the tradition of handcrafted classical and flamenco guitars through five generations
Part art guide, part travelogue, each chapter includes lush color photographs that explore each featured artisan from various regions of Spain, including Barcelona and Catalunya, Balearic Island, Valencia, Madrid, the Basque region, Galicia, and Andalucía.