The Craft Brewery Cookbook
Recipes To Pair With Your Favorite Beers
Enjoy over seventy delicious, seasonal recipes from the country's best independent breweries in this cookbook and beer pairing guide—a must-have book for craft beer lovers, home cooks, and fans of homebrewing.
Packed with bright, fresh, bold flavors and beer pairings to complement each dish, The Craft Brewery Cookbook brings the biergarten straight to your kitchen. Organized into chapters according to beer type, including hoppy ales, lagers and pilsners, wheat beers, and Belgian-style ales, this cookbook will help readers discover each beer's style and flavor profile and how it pairs with the accompanying recipes, each from a different American brewery.
Whether you're a fan of fruited kettle sours or New England IPAs, this cookbook from the co-host of the podcast Steal This Beer will show you how to create the ideal meal to accompany your favorite brew. These mouthwatering dishes—seafood, meat, vegetarian, vegan, and desserts among them—are depicted in photographic detail, showcasing modern, flavorful food rather than typical pub food. This cookbook breathes new life into the concept of food and drink pairing by offering an inspired take on contemporary beer styles and cuisine.
Sample recipes include:
- Spicy Fish Ceviche with Grilled Pineapple
- Jagerschnitzel with Mushroom Gravy
- Mushroom & Vegetable Dumplings with Mango Chili Nuoc Cham
- Merguez Spiced Lamb Burger
- Warm Farro, Mushroom, and Romanesco Salad
- Lemony White Bean and Sausage Soup
- Citrus Tres Leches Cake
- Air-Fried Chicken Wings with Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Smoked Adobo Chicken
- Kale Caesar Salad with Miso and Shrimp
- Grilled Pumpkin Flatbread
- Falafel and Spiced Yogurt
- Peanut Butter Bonbons
- And many more!